New - My Own Online Shop!

As you may know, I put my album, 'Summerama!' on iTunes and Amazon aaaages ago (about 2 months). Since then, at least ten folks have told me they've bought tracks / the whole album online, but I haven't seen a single penny! I lie - this week, I actually was paid a single penny (which one of my songs was that for...)

So - my friend, Damh told me about Bandcamp. They provide a shop front for music downloads and all the money goes immediately into the PayPal account of the artist.

How cool is that?!

Your listeners can listen to all of the tracks online too.

Needless to say, I have done that and my online store can be found here.

You can also access it by clicking the photo of me at the top right hand corner of the screen.

And...

<a href="http://sunshinepaul.bandcamp.com/album/summerama">New by SunshinePaul</a>

here. :-)

Popular Posts